Dr. Phillippe Freeman has been practicing dentistry since 1995. He graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University with restorative dentistry and implant dentistry honors. He has concentrated on aspiring to performing restorative dentistry at a level most dentists would prefer for themselves. This means a break from the routine business model for doing dentistry in a "general dentistry" setting. This is exemplified by the warranties Dr. Freeman can offer on his services not seen in a typical dental practice. Dr. Freeman has participated in many post-graduate programs in the arenas of restorative, implant, prosthetic and cosmetic dentistry while studying full mouth rehabilitation concepts and dental materials.
Dr. Freeman married his wife in the summer of 1990 and has two daughters born in 1991 and 1995. Both daughters have kept him busy attending sporting events throughout their childhood while maintaining a busy continuing education and professional schedule.
When not spending time with his family, Dr. Freeman is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, training dogs and recreational sports.
- Graduated from OHSU Dental School 1995
- Certified to restore Dental Implants, Nobelbiocare, 1995
- Member of American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry 1995
- Elected Active member, Academy of Operative Dentistry 2001
- Elected Active member, Academy of Osseointegration, 1999
- Earned Fellow status, Academy of General Dentistry, 2000